Last week it was time to take Nate to the dentist again. This was his second visit, and it was nice not to wonder how he would behave in the chair. He remembered well his first visit to the dentist, and acted like a real pro.
I had a chat with the hygienist, telling her about the dental screening that had taken place at Nate’s school recently. “You’d be surprised what they find,” she told me, shaking her head. “You’d think some parents never looked inside their kids mouths.”
It was a good feeling to know that we are taking pretty good care of Nate’s teeth. I remember, not that long ago, having to fight Nate to get his teeth brushed. Now it’s a rare night when they don’t get brushed before he gets into bed. It’s part of our bedtime routine, which includes:
- Jammies on
- Watch a show and have a snack and a little drink of milk
- Brush teeth, have a pee
- Hop into bed for two stories
To celebrate the end of the era of diapers/wipes/pull-ups in our house, as well as the success of our own teeth-brushing and bedtime routine, I’m giving one lucky reader of Hearts into Home a Bathroom Buddies prize pack! The giveaway package includes:
- Pampers Easy Ups Boys 2T-3T
- Pampers Easy Ups Girls 2T-3T
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes
- Charmin Ultra Soft
- Today’s Parent with the Bathroom Buddies charts
- Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney My Friends Tigger and Pooh Power Toothbrush
- Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Power Toothbrush
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.